- Completed registration packet: see documents for download to the right
- Completed PAYS training: https://www.nays.org/parents/
- Make payment at the CDC or online: https://myffr.navyaims.com/wbwsc/europecyms.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1
VOLUNTEER TO COACH:
Did you play sports in high school or college? Have you never played sports before? Volunteer to coach youth sports today! Our Youth Sports and Fitness department will provide all the required training you need, free of charge, to have a fun and meaningful experience.
Youth Sports Volunteer Coaches reinforce our youth sports philosophies of providing developmentally appropriate programs focusing on teamwork, sportsmanship, and skill development while having fun in an environment of encouragement and inclusion.
- Cleared background check
- CPR & First Aid training
- NYSCA certification
Do you want to get a head start on your training requirements?
1. Register with NAYS: See downloads section on the right.
2. Complete the online CYP volunteer training course: https://g2.cnic.navy.mil/TSEURAFCENT/ESD/SitePages/Home.aspx (make sure to keep a copy of your completion certificate and submit it to the Youth Sports Office.
Parents have the opportunity to provide constructive feedback utilizing the Rate My Coach feature on the www.nays.org website. Please contact the Youth Sports Coordinator to obtain your coach’s NYSCA member number.
- Comm: +973-1785-4903
- DSN: 318-439-4903