WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR MILITARY KIDS?
WANT EXTRA CASH FOR TRAVEL WHILE YOUR FAMILY IS STATIONED IN BAHRAIN?
WANT TO BUILD A CAREER THAT TRAVELS WITH YOU FROM BASE TO BASE?
CYP HAS A JOB FOR YOU!
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAMS HIRING EVENT
TUESDAY, SEPT. 24
9-11 A.M., MILITARY SPOUSE PREFERENCE CANDIDATES ONLY
11 A.M.-1 P.M., ALL ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES*
*Positions are open to U.S. citizens in the local commuting area who are authorized sponsors or command-sponsored dependents of civilian or military personnel.
- Child and Youth Program full-time, part-time and flexible positions:
- Work hours will be within Monday-Friday, 5:45 a.m.-6:30 p.m. and may include weekends, nights and special events
- Child and Youth Programs includes all ages of care:
- Child Development Centers (children 6 weeks-5 years old)
- School-Aged Care (youth in grades Kindergarten-6)
- Teen Center (teens in grades 7-12)
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE EVENT
- Qualification screening
- On-site drug testing
- Schedule appointment for finger prints
- Schedule appointment for occupational health screening (verify immunizations and pre-employment physical)
- Candidates selected for an interview should be prepared to stay for up to four hours
- Provisional hire letters will be issued the same day
- Recommend bringing water and a snack
- No childcare available at the event
- Current resume (Sample resume)
- Education transcripts (photocopy of high school and college, as applicable)
- Orders photocopy
- Official passport original and photocopy
- Government-issued photo ID
- Two written reference letters/reference forms
- DD214 photocopy (for Veterans)
Checklist of Documents
TO SAVE TIME, PRINT, COMPLETE AND BRING THE FOLLOWING
- Bahrain Supplemental Questionnaire
- Military Spouse Preference Program (if applicable)
- Preference Entitlement Survey (if applicable)
- Declaration of Federal Employment OF306 (Sample completed OF306)
- Statement of Admission DD2981 (Sample completed DD2981)
- Installation Records Check Release Authorization (Sample completed IRC)
- Confirmation of Fingerprint Submission (Sample completed CFS)
For more information, please call Human Resources at +39 081-568-4164 or DSN 314-626-4164.