Child & Youth Programs Hiring Event 2019
- Regular Full Time, Regular Part Time and Flexible direct care positions for Child & Youth Programs on NSA Bahrain.
- Program hours are 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Child Development Center) and 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (School Age Care). Hours could include weekends, nights, and special events.
- Child & Youth Programs include all ages of care:
- Child Development Center (6 weeks to 5 years)
- School-Aged Care (Grades K-6)
- Teen Center (13-18 years)
Date: Tuesday, September 24
Time: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Military Spouse Prefernce Candidates Only
11 a.m. - 1 p.m., All Candidates
Location: Multipurpose Room
Positions are open to U.S citizens in the local commuting area who are part of the civilian compnent.
What to Bring?
ALL Attendees MUST bring these 10 documents:
- Resume with complete work history including job title, start and end dates, highlighting qualifications relevant to the vacancy announcement.
- OF-306, >
- High school diploma/GED, and/or college transcripts
- Government issued photo ID card
- Copy of U.S. passport
- Copy of Bahrain visa
- Sponsor's PCS orders, full and complete copy
- (2) Professional/Work Letters of Recommendation (Example under 'Downloads')
- (1) Personal/Friend Letter of Recommendation (Example under 'Downloads')
Military Spouse Preference:
Family Member Preference:
Veteran's Priority Consideration:
- DD-214, Page 4
If you have already applied for a CYP position, come to the CYP Hiring Event to expedite your application process. Please bring all completed documents listed on this page.